♥K C C O♥
♥One tune, One love, One Orchestra♥
Chairperson - Sophia Ung
Vice-Chairperson - Felicity Tan
Secretary - Sheryl Liu
Treasurer - Nikko Tham
Score Master - Sarah Tay
Cello Bass - Jia Li, Elly
Plucking - Alvina Ho, Jau Jieh, Ying Ping
Strings - Nikko Tham, Rachel Lee
Woodwind - Amanda Tan, Wang Jing
A COMMITTEE THAT KEEPS MINUTES AND LOSES HOURS
Sunday, March 29, 2009 ♥
20 plus more days.
Yet another post from me.
Nope, i'm not complaining that Joanne hasn't been blogging.
I was just thinking about your reactions when you read this lol.
And anyway, I won't be nagging at you girls anymore lah, about SYF.
Won't stop you guys from complaining about practices, complaining about me not giving a damn to your whatever tuition, dental, doctor, remedial class.
FYI, its not that i don't want you people to go. I like going for my own tuition class also okay. i care about my exams also kay. My all in all intention was all along just to ask if you girls can postpone to another time slot and whatsoever. But, if after working so long with me, you girls still don't know thats how i'm like. Then i've also got nothing to say lah.
Okay back to my point.
I feel that, after the series of events that happened, those who can be woken up to do better have woken up. And those who are asleep, they are still asleep. Heavy sleepers i would say. LOL.
So yeah, to those who have woken up, i hope you girls would remember what i've said on wed..
We'll do our very best. And no matter what the result is...Make Lao Shi and Mr Goh proud of us alright? And to those who thought that i was talking shit, it doesn't matter anymore. If you think i'm talking shit..then search your conscience. If you don't want to, i can't force you..And i've got nothing to say.
Anyway, we only have 3 more weeks till the day we show everyone what we're made of.
So i hope the rest of us can and will make full use of the time we have.
Enjoy what we do, enjoy the effort, the hard work we put in. And enjoy the time you have left with your seniors. * Yeah, some people will start thinking " Not say they're dying"* But it doesn't matter to me.
I told some of you all before,
this year's sec 4s, are considered serious compared to the rest of you.
Like the way you think that we are "over-reacting" and being "over-serious" towards SYF,
we think that you girls are the exact opposite.
But, i hope we can push all differences aside, for the sake of YOUR EFFORTS AND HARD WORK.
SYF, some of you may not understand the feeling unless you experience it yourself.
But whatever it is,
I would like to say,
OUR MUSIC IS THERE, JUST THE ATTITUDE THATS NOT.
And i hope, you people are not the girls that only look at/listen to good things.
Because, bad things helps you to grow up.
P.S- Expression = taifeng done from the true heart.
Taifeng = Moving for the sake of moving.
Goodluck for tmr's performance.
♥One tune, One love, One orchestra
@ 10:31 PM
Saturday, March 21, 2009 ♥
Okay, I'm going to blog about today,
Our exchange at RI with, AHS,Greendale,VS,Swiss Cottage,Mayflower.
I guess whatever me and Joanne want to say, We have said it just now.
But I'll just say some things here.
I was thinking about this just now.
Today, wasn't really our day..
We are a prepared orchestra, although not fully prepared. I believe that we were at least prepared for today.
But why the results didn't turn out well.
We can't fully blame the instruments, but we needa reflect.
So like we said,
Very very important. But guess what? Me and Joanne has 100% Faith in you guys being able to do MUCH MUCH BETTER Yeah?
its only 1mth! GO FOR IT!
REMEMBER, WE HAVE BEEN PRACTISING FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!
CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT LET OUR EFFORTS GO TO WASTE OKAY! (:
WE CAN DO IT! (:
I KNOW I'M BEING ABIT TOO CHEERFUL, BUT I WAS REALLY DOING ALOT OF THINKING BEFORE I DECIDED TO TYPE ALL THESE.
OKAY, SO GO FOR IT.
LAST PROBLEM : STAGE FRIGHT, WE ARE ALL PERFORMERS!
WHY STAGE FRIGHT? JUST DO OUR BEST K! (:
GOLD KCCO! (:
P/S : I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!
♥One tune, One love, One orchestra
@ 9:11 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 ♥
I know its wordy, BUT PLEASE READ ON!
I'm here to update cum talk about IMPORTANT things about SYF 2009.
So, this post shall be very serious, and i hope IMPROVEMENTS can be made upon whatever issues that I'll raise.
1. As I've mentioned on last sat's pract,
Our SYF date is confirmed, okay, we are the FOURTH(4th) school, AFTER RIVERVALLEYHIGH, and BEFORE CCHYISHUN. And for your infomation, the schools had gotten GOH and Gold respectively. And I would like to remind you, that we had achieved a silver award. Compared to them, we are still, not that good. Alright? I hope this has made you girls feel the importance of why ,WE SHOULD WORK HARDER.
2. Taifeng. Many of you are still not doing your taifeng. So, we are going to not get the points that we can get just because we don't dare to do? Or just because we don't want to do.? If that's the attitude you have, I think you should really reflect on yourselves. How selfish it is, what about those who are doing for the sake of the points? And points i mean, are points award to us during the judging, that will determine our award. So, i hope you will stop having the selfishness thought in you, because, this SYF involves EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. Its a WHOLE CO thing. Whats more, taifeng done, is to show that WE ENJOY the music that WE PRODUCED. If you don't feel like its enjoyable yet, then PRACTISE MORE and slowly, we'll enjoy OUR music.And to those who are doing, keep the good work up! (: And just a gentle reminder, improvements can still be made, eg. doing it more obvious?
3.Lack of feelings when we play.
It is true okay? Yeah, our music is alright, but you see, even the most perfect music, without, any form of feelings, isn't perfect. Okay? I hope you can see the point, this is actually linked to taifeng, both come as one naturally.
4. I also mentioned this on sat.
You girls dilly-dally alot when we tell you all to go up from break.
Reminder : BREAK IS 15MINS.
Shall i CUT it to 10mins?
Then you girls can take your own sweet time to come up.
Hmm, not a bad idea.. I shall see.
5. Toliet problem.
Also mentioned on sat.
I hope to see LESS of toliets-going DURING pract. It really shows how unprepared we are for SYF, and it really shows our attitudes. Okay, you either go BEFORE PRACT, AFTER PRACT OR DURING BREAK. And if you really have to go, GO ALONE.
6. A lot of people are falling sick nowadays I know, So take care of yourself okay! (: For the sake of SYF and for the sake of your studies! (: And being ill is not a good thing to yourself and your family too. So, TAKE CARE OF YOUSELVES! (:
7. Just for you to know, as SYF is coming in around 2 months time, More practices will be held, and i hope you girls can come for practices without any complains. Okay? Other schools have WAY MORE than us, they have 6 DAYS A WEEK OF PRACT, and I hope 3-4 days a week of pract will help, SO PLEASE, CO-OPERATE WITH YOUR SLs.
I'm really worried for SYF, I hope you are too. I don't wish that only a handful of you all, the comm, our teachers and instructors are working hard and the rest of you, because of your attitudes, make KCCO FALL, DON'T FORGET WHAT IS OUR GOAL! (:And, have more sense of urgency!
Shucks, it looks like its christmas LOL.
♥One tune, One love, One orchestra
@ 9:07 AM